Executive, Financial Transactions (9 months Contract)
- Perform the daily BAU operations i.e. loan disbursements, repayments, fee collections, prepayments, rollovers and redemptions, monitoring and sweeping of funds from special-purpose accounts e.g. DSRA, Operating accounts for loan repayments and monitoring of scheduled repayments for bilateral and syndication deals. Perform GL reconciliation & ensure outages are resolved within stipulated turnaround time.
- Ensures accuracy, efficiency and meets the agreed turnaround time with the Business Units while avoiding operational risks and losses.
- Supports the department’s effort to improve productivity, efficiency and lower costs via continuous process improvements.
- Maintains good business relationships/partnerships with key stakeholders, aligning actions to customer needs.
- Perform loan disbursements, repayments, rollovers, redemption and fee collection with accuracy and within the stipulated turnaround time i.e. SLA. The SLA for these financial transactions are on T Day.
- Respond to Business Units’ requests and enquiries within a stipulated time line.
- Collaborate with the Team Lead to engage the Business Units on a regular basis i.e. at least once a month to resolve BAU issues and improve cooperation between the teams. Participate in scheduled stakeholder’s meetings with the Business Units.
- Actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of goals i.e. develop a service-oriented culture within the team.
- Provide department support i.e. answering phone calls during lunch hour accordingly to weekly rotational assignments and ensure that phone calls are answered within 4 stipulated number of rings.
- Maintain high standards for self-development to achieve/exceed the goals of the team and to derive satisfaction from achievement of goals and continuous improvement.
- Initiate action plans to achieve self-development goals which has to be in line with the department and Group’s direction of building high performance culture e.g. attend courses from APLMA to understand the clauses in the Facility Agreement (to be achieved after confirmation).
- Develop a mind-set of continuous learning to keep up with the pace of change in the Bank and to be competent in the job assigned.
- Assist the Team Lead to train and groom junior staff i.e. mentor and train 1 junior staff.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma or equivalent, min. 3 - 5 years’ related experience in a Financial Institution with related experience in credit processing for all credit products.
- Familiar with both corporate and consumer products
- Resourceful and a good team player
- Conversant with related local regulatory requirements would be an added advantage.
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task.