To assist the Unit Head, Regulatory Reporting in the day-to-day operations of the unit and to work closely with other Operations Units on understanding the data fields in each system or to build new data collection process, so as to facilitate reports generation and ensure accuracy.
- Support the preparation and submission of regular and ad hoc reports of multiple Operations units as assigned by Technology & Operations Head which cover regulatory reports, group reports and operational reports & dashboards.
- Assist in industry testing such as SDIC on enterprise level.
This role requires to:
- Support Operations department in preparing and submission of new or existing external and internal reports, including but not limited to data understanding & defining extraction rules, data preparation, cleansing, testing, verification, implementation, monitoring and tracking.
- Ensure all reports submission are timely and accurate.
- Ensure proper documentation and backup of reports.
- Support continuous improvement in reports enhancement and automation so as to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Support the design and implementation of operational dashboards so as to provide management visibility of daily transaction volume and processing quality for both STP and non-STP processes, such as TAT, backlog, error rate, staff productivity or capacity utilization, etc
- Support other Operations Units to use IT reporting tools (such as Business Intelligence) to perform ad hoc data extractions for analysis purpose.
- Support historical report correction or re-submission where required.