Relationship Manager/Senior Manager, Loan Recovery
- To effectively manage the assigned NPL portfolio to meet the predetermined recovery targets and provision and interest in suspense recovery.
- - Ability to also negotiate through any restructuring of Corporate & Commercial SME accounts and to propose such plans for management consideration
- To effectively manage the assigned NPL portfolio to meet the predetermined recovery targets and provision and interest in suspense recovery
Strategy and Planning:
- Devise repayment/recovery strategies and recommend action remedies for the assigned NPLs
- Organize and plan the timely submission of credit reports
- Assessing both Corporate & Commercial Accounts and attend creditors meeting/Scheme Meeting to access viability of any restructuring proposal.
- To prepare report and also analyse reports for the various stakeholders on NPL ratios /other areas within LRD.
- Manage the recovery actions to be in compliance with guidelines set out by the Bank as well as other supervisory bodies including BNM and MAS.
- Assist Head Loan Recovery Singapore in other matters relating to the management of the department
- Bachelor Degree/CFA/Prior experience in Recovery work with bank handling a diverse portfolio (Preferably SME/Corporate)
Preferred level of Experience (by years/function/industry):
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in loan recovery at a financial institution
Other skills required:
- Good business and credit sense
- Familiarity in the process of liquidation and recall of facility
- Able to converse with lawyers/ financial advisors and also stakeholders (KL Finance Team/LRD
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills