Cashier (6 months contract)
- Ensure the timely accountability of all receipts and deposition of funds, in accordance with the statutory and internal rules and regulations on receipts collection/clearing
- To comply with statutory and internal rules and regulations on securities related function for compliance with local regulatory requirements and local SGX, MAS, Audit, Accounting Standards and statutory requirements
- Check and verify cheques/bank advice/cash received tor trade settlement
- Exercise due care and diligence on payments received from third party
- Perform clearance via Nova System all trades related and non-trade.
- Reconcile daily collections against daily ‘Receipt Summary’ report printed via Nova System
- Handle bounced cheques from various banks.
- Comply with 3rd party deposit and Cash receipts
- Ensure accuracy on daily balancing of physical funds or remittances to Receipt Summary completeness checks.
- Handle forex rate quotations support to clients via sales reps, prepare forex contract instructions
- To investigate on unreconciled items and rectify accordingly
- Take on project and process improvement, identify area to improve and work closely with others stakeholders.
- Administrative matters, packing for warehousing, support BCP and others events.