Limits Administration Executive (6 months contract)
- Perform the daily BAU operations i.e. limits activation, credit control and credit monitoring in Limits Administration Team.
- Ensures accuracy, efficiency and meets the agreed turnaround time with the Business Units while avoiding operational risks and losses.
- Supports the effort to improve productivity, efficiency and lower costs via continuous process improvements.
- Maintains good business relationships/partnerships with key stakeholders, aligning actions to customer needs.
- Structuring of credit facilities in the loan’s system, perform loan activation/limit implementation.
- Perform loan data maintenances
- Respond to Business Units’ requests and enquiries within a stipulated time line.
- Collaborate with the Team Lead to engage the Business Units on a regular basis to resolve BAU issues and improve cooperation between the teams.
- Actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of goals i.e. develop a service-oriented culture within the team.
- Maintain high standards for self-development to achieve/exceed the goals of the team and to derive satisfaction from achievement of goals and continuous improvement.
- Initiate action plans to achieve self-development goals which has to be in line with the department and Group’s direction of building high performance culture.
- Develop a mind-set of continuous learning to keep up with the pace of change in the Bank and to be competent in the job assigned.
- Participate during process improvement workshops to improve the turnaround time for BAU processes.
- Identify operational risks and implement measures/controls to plug the risk gaps so that processes are in line with the with all internal & external policies/guidelines and requirements of the regulators.
- Plan and arrange tasks in order of importance so that all the assigned tasks can be completed within the time-line set without breaching the Service Level Agreements.
- Participate to contain the operating cost to ensure that it is kept within the cost allocated for the Team.
- Participate to deliver cost-savings from projects or process improvements that is in line with the Group’s cost savings initiatives.
Preferred level of Experience (By years/function/industry)
- At least 1 years’ related experience in a Financial Institution with related experience in credit processing for all credit products.
Other skills required:
- A good university degree
- Familiar with both corporate and consumer products
- Resourceful and a good team player
- Conversant with related local regulatory requirements would be an added advantage.
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically in Excel