As the Unit Head, Operations Reporting, you will be leading a team of Operations Analysts.
You will be:
- Responsible for regular and ad hoc reports of multiple Operations units as assigned by Technology & Operations Head which cover regulatory reports, group reports and operational reports & dashboards.
- To coordinate industry testing such as SDIC on enterprise level.
- To lead continuous improvement in reports enhancement, automation and implementing operational tracking dashboards so as to build visibility of daily/hourly transaction volumes.
You will work closely with other Operations Units to facilitate reports generation and ensure data accuracy. Gather various business requirement, perform system testing, data verification, process mapping and problem solving.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Support Operations department in new or existing regulatory reports implementation, including but not limited to report design, data understanding & defining extraction rules, data preparation, cleansing, testing, verification, implementation, monitoring and tracking.
- Ensure all reports submission are timely and accurate.
- To lead cross department discussion with Compliance, respective business product owners, operations units &/or IT to finalize data extraction criteria and business rules.
- Ensure proper documentation of data definitions and backup of reports and codes.
- To lead continuous improvement in reports enhancement and automation so as to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- To support the design and implementation of operational dashboards so as to provide management visibility of daily transaction volume and processing quality for both STP and non-STP processes, such as TAT, backlog, error rate, staff productivity or capacity utilization, etc
- To champion and teach Operations Units to use IT reporting tools (such as Business Intelligence) to perform ad hoc data extractions for analysis purpose.
- To support historical report correction or re-submission where required.
- Build rapport with stakeholders and working members from business and support units, technology counterparts and vendors to deliver project objectives and contribute performance.