Overall View of the Role
To develop skillsets in recovery under the consumer portfolio, in addition to provide effective admin support to HOD, all Team Heads and Relationship Managers, so as to achieve smooth operations in the department and also achieve targeted recovery action to meet KPIs. Her initial portfolio will involve handling the smaller accounts (both Secured & Unsecured) & portfolio under the DMP Scheme under CCS
- To manage an initial small portfolio of Consumer accounts (Secured & Unsecured) and formulating strategies for recovery action. This would encompass engaging the borrowers/ formulation of repayment plans/ proposal of plan to management and proper follow thru in documentation/admin function for implementation and finally monitoring that plans are diligently complied.
- To manage the DMP (under CCS). These accounts are voluminous, entailing supporting the proposed restructuring plans by DMP and submission of proposal to mgnt for consideration/ follow up documentation/ monitoring of repayment etc.
- To provide effective admin support to HOD/Team Head & Relationship Managers in Loan Recovery department, so as to achieve diligent monitoring of NPL accounts and ensuring that follow up action are complied in accordance with Gp Impairment Policy.
- To gradually diversify scope of duties towards the SME accounts (secured) to develop a more diversified portfolio knowledge for career advancement
- Report generations for regulatory & key operational group reporting on monthly/qtrly/semi annual /annual basis
- Engagement with customers if repayment plans are not complied (via phone or meeting)
- Prepare the recovery proposals for management approval
- The follow up action on the NPL accounts via active engagement with borrower to formulate plans of recovery (monitoring of repayment plans & adjustment of plans if required)
- Manage and update the NPL data for the department.
- Follow up on agreed repayment plans for LRD fixed repayment plan portfolio (200 customers). This scope entails rigorous monitoring and tactfulness in handling customers.