Account Relationship Manager
- Achieve Target Revenue/Profit and Target New Customer Acquisition as assigned on annual basis as well as handle marketing, relationship management and business development among the existing client base including defending and deepening the relationships and cross selling.
- Manage Loan Asset/Corporate Bonds Quality.
- Actively acquire new Corporate customers.
- Review and manage accounts to be assigned/brought-in.
- Increase utilization to enhance share of wallet.
- Proactively monitor credit quality through early problem loan recognition and implement appropriate strategies.
- Perform credit reviews on a timely basis.
- Client servicing.
- Bring in CASA or Deposit accounts.
- Work on projects which may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor/Masters degree qualifications in Business, Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economics or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in financial institutions with exposure to marketing/credit risk management.
- Possess strong credit writing and analytical skills.
- Able to work in a high pressure environment as well as in a team.
- Excellent verbal communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, energetic, result oriented and possess good business acumen.