As Head, Treasury Operations, you will be a strategic business partner to Treasury department, providing the full range of Treasury Support Services (Back office & Middle Office) & Wholesale Bank Note services to support their loan growth aspiration. You will provide advisory and oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operations of following functions so that new Treasury products can be offered to the market in a timely and efficient way:
- Treasury Processing Centre - TPC
- Bank Notes Centre – BNC
- Custody Operations
You will be accountable for the full range of activities that directly impact the Treasury revenue, and therefore will be expected to perform financial reconciliation between front office systems & Finance’s GL to ensure data in both systems matches.
- Treasury Operations : Oversee the operation to provide end-to-end operations support for listed and OTC derivatives transactions, including trade verification, confirmation, settlements, General Ledger posting and reconciliation, reporting as well as events processing, and margining & collateral management.
- Treasury Support Services : Lead and manage the Middle Office – a second line of defense. Objective is to strengthen end to end Treasury Operation Model, working with back office and finance which will enable Treasury Front Office to focus on core investment and funding activities. Ensure that Middle Office is managed to support the bank’s governance, regulatory, risk, business objectives and priorities. Ensure projects around system enhancements and new product implementations are managed successfully to completion.
- Bank Note Centre : Oversee the operation support for Wholesale Bank Note services offering sale and purchase of foreign currencies, and other services to money changers.
- Front office systems & Finance’s GL: Perform financial reconciliation between front office systems & Finance’s GL to ensure data in both systems matches. Perform variance analysis between Front Office P&L and Finance GL to ensure variances are analysed & explained.
- Drive process efficiency and improvements; focus on digitization and optimization of resources.
- Accountable for TOP Operating Budget, monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions . Allocates resources and responsibilities across the teams to ensure resource optimization.
- Drive high standards for individual, team and organizational accomplishment; Create a climate that encourages development and where people can realize their full potential, thus allowing the organization to meet current and future business challenges.
- Balances operations and strategy execution, translating strategic priorities into operational reality; aligning communication, accountabilities, resources capabilities, internal processes and on-going measurement systems to ensure that strategic priorities yield measurable and sustainable results. Connects the team with overall strategic direction, and ensure execution against set objectives
- Guides team and establishes processes to manage/mitigate risks and implements sound control.
- Puts the team interest first to deliver on expectations and commitments and drives cross functional collaboration.