Manager, Customer Experience & Service Excellence
- Monitor Bank's service standards and review existing processes and establish standards based on best practices.
- Conduct regular quarterly service meetings with service touch-points to address service related issues and reinforce service standards.
- Jointly develop service trainings with HR and campaigns.
- Monitor and review Bank's service standards through the deployment of various surveys and findings and to establish service standards based on industry best practices.
- Responsible for compiling mystery audit results/survey findings for management reporting.
- Manage customer's feedback and monitor staff performance for eligibility of staff rewards & recognition programs.
- Complaint resolution management by acting as a Bank's representative, work closely with internal stakeholders and interface with customer to resolve issues amicably and timely. Liaise with regulators such as MAS and FIDREC on Bank's service feedback.
- Provide expert advice and recommendations to facilitate service crisis management affecting customers & general public.
- Recommend/suggest to operations and businesses to improve processes to provide better values for internal staff & customers.
- Ensures all customers complaints are handled well, upholding RHB's reputation/image. All customer's complaints are resolved in timely & satisfactory manner within the SLA.
CALL CENTRE MANAGEMENT
- Manage Customer Call Centre (CCC) in Head Office (outsourced partner) to ensure objectives of outsourcing are being achieved and expected requirements of the outsourcing guidelines by MAS and Bank's Group are complied with.
- Conduct trainings and disseminate new products/promotions information.
BANK'S SPECIAL PROJECTS
- Work with internal and external partners to execute special projects assigned and advise in the area of service experience and customer journey.
- Support corporate events/activities.
- Minimum 5 years of prior working experience in the area of customer service advocacy/experience
- Strong communication skills with excellent verbal and written skills in English Language and Mother Tongue
- Able to engage internal and external stakeholders effectively
- Proficient in preparing presentation materials and reports