Branch Service Officer - Hybrid
- To ensure customer satisfaction and efficient operations, as well as meet the department’s annual operational targets by providing excellent customer service, efficient cash operations and customer on-boarding for the assigned branch.
- Support Branch Channel Head & Branch Service Manager in achieving revenue/MOP target through sales referrals & target service standards/satisfaction index
- Ensure cross selling of bank products & services
- Ensure smooth running of day-to-day branch activities and functions.
- Perform CSA/teller role/function during their absence or as assigned.
- Ensure daily transactional vouchers and documents are properly checked and authorized.
- Promote the core values of the Bank
- Rollout Agile initiatives within the Branch
Customer Service Management
- Ensure there is clear customer focus across the Branch to produce a high standard of customer service in line with the quality and standards set by the Bank
- Ensure customers’ complaints to a minimum. Attend and resolve customers’ complaints in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with the policies and procedure set by the Bank and statutory requirements and guidelines.
- A recognized university degree or diploma, preferably in Business, Accounting or its equivalent;
- At least 2 years of experience in branch banking operations
- Several years’ experience in branch operations and customer service.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.