As a Senior HR Business Partner, you are a change agent and strategic advisor to the business units in RHB Singapore (Bank and Asset Management).
HR Business Partnering
• Bridge between the stakeholder and overall Singapore HR shared services and Centre of Excellent team, e.g. HR Operations & Payroll, Talent Acquisition Management and Learning & Development to provide efficiency HR support function.
• HR generalist to provide strategic HR related advisory to stakeholder.
• Jointly review, streamline and implement GHR policies and Singapore HR guidelines / procedures with HR Shared Service and Centre of Excellent consistently to achieve overall effective & efficient HR support function to stakeholder.
• Lead HR improvement projects / strategic action plans when assigned.
Workplace Governance & Employee Relations
• Lead the Singapore the entire employee relations & disciplinary framework inclusive but not limited to:
- Key contact of employee relation matters inclusive of workplace grievances & dispute.
- Support the Singapore Disciplinary Committee (SDC)
- Manage full cycle of the employee disciplinary & grievances process and act as liaison with GIR, regulatory and its agency, external legal advisory
- Manage disciplinary and grievances cases and provide advisory and solutions to the management & SDC
- Poor performer & performance improvement management
• Develop and implement Singapore HR related corporate governance framework / guidelines that aligned to Group policies and Singapore compliance requirement to promote responsible conduct culture.
• Ensure all HR SOPs and material meet Group corporate governance policy and legally sounds.
• Represent RHB Singapore as primary contact for Singapore Bank Employees’ Union Banking & Financial Services Union. In charge of full spectrum of union relationship management inclusive of Collective Agreement negation and resolving union dispute.
• Act as Chief Occupation Safety & Health Representative of RHB Singapore and manage the full spectrum of workplace safety & health framework.
• Champion the Employee Engagement initiatives and promote workplace inclusive.
HR Risk & Compliance Specialist
• Act as HR Risk & Compliance Manager to ensure all Singapore HR framework, guidelines, process meets the statutory and regulatory requirement.
• Key HR Business Continuity Management (BCM) coordinator to in charge of full spectrum of HR BCM, i.e. HR BCP / Risk review, Ops Risk administration and represent HR in corporate wide BCM initiative / projects.
• Provide support to HR peers to ensure adherence to compliance and risk management requirement.
• Provide advisory to stakeholder in all departments on HR related compliance requirements and ensure stakeholder are sufficiently educated.
• Bachelor Degree/Master Qualification
Preferred level of Experience (By years/function/industry):
• Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent professional qualifications
• Minimum 8 years relevant working experience in the similar industry
Other skills required:
• Possess good analytical skills with relevant competencies as HR generalist
• HR governance, legal and compliance knowledge